- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your social security (Note: if you are a non-US citizen, please include your full passport number)
- The College you’re attending (or “Undecided”)
- Primary Contact Number
If you are an existing student, click on the Student Login button to login into your account.
REGISTER FOR A COURSE
Go to the Courses tab on the header ribbon. Click on the desired course(s) and add them to your cart.
Proceed to checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: All transactions are processed through our parent company, “Computer Careers LLC,” which will show up on your credit card statement.
STUDY FOR THE COURSE
Once you have purchased the desired course(s), Coopersmith will contact you via email with your Student Portal and Login Information.
Students must wait for Coopersmith to send all necessary login details for first time users. This process can take up to 24 hours from when you purchased a course(s).
If you are a recurring student, please be advised that Coopersmith will manually add the chosen course(s) to your Talent account. Please give adequate time for your course(s) to show up on Talent.
Once you have purchased a course and created your personal account, you always have the option to access your course Talent/AmpEducator portal and view your grades by clicking on My Account in the top right corner of the web page.
PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot login to Talent or AmpEducator without Coopersmith initially sending their personal login details.
How to prepare for Coopersmith Exams?
1. Review the syllabus to define the course structure and content as well as the required textbook for the specific course
2. Learn the study guide to gain a broader understanding of the course information
3. Some courses include a lengthy PowerPoint which provides a great review of all course materials.
4. Review the PowerPoint titled “End of Course Review” and any provided video lectures. Doing so it will help you prepare for the final exam.
5. Clarify any sections using the PowerPoint file that you were unable to fully understand and re-watch any parts of the video(s) that you found challenging.
6. Test yourself with the practice questions (if provided) and check your answers. Review the questions you may have gotten wrong.
SCHEDULE A PROCTORING SESSION
Click on the following link to schedule a proctoring session:
If you have not already done so, please create your OWN ProctorU account using your OWN password and username. We recommend using the same password and username as your Talent portal account to avoid confusion.
When setting up your ProctorU account, please make sure to choose “Coopersmith” as your institution and “General” from the term dropdown menu.
Please schedule a session with the proctoring system as far in advance as possible so that you have the flexibility to choose a date and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE: Your exam session MUST be bought before you take the actual exam.
TAKE YOUR EXAM
At the time of your scheduled exam session, log into your Course Account (Talent) to access the exam. In addition, log into your ProctorU account. Your designated online proctor will give you a NEW required password in order to begin your exam in your Talent Account.
PLEASE NOTE: You have 2 hours to complete the exam with the ability to go back and forth to questions that you may have missed. Once the exam has been submitted it will be considered complete and no further changes may be made.
PLEASE NOTE: The automated mark that you will see from ProctorU is not your final mark. Pay no attention to it. All final grades are posted on your Ampeducator Account.
The process of grading takes between 2-4 business days.
You will receive an email via Ampeducator, our grading system, with your final grade. If you do not receive an email with your grade, please contact us.
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
One free transcript for each exam you take will be sent to the indicated institution/college on your order. Additional transcript requests may be subject to a nominal fee.
To request additional transcripts click here.
PLEASE NOTE: All transcripts to Excelsior can only be sent via being Parchment as they do not accept mail-in transcripts anymore. Go to the transcripts tab to select “Parchment order” and follow the necessary steps.